Become a team member
Thank you for your interest in working with us!
Here you can find the complete set of requirements for joining Daily Cardiology Academy as a scientific associate.
Please read the following carefully and let us now if you meet these requirements (either partially or fully) by applying via the form below.
The scientific Associate requirements:
- An acceptable level of English proficiency
- An adequate acquaintance with medical literature,
- Expertise in searching and monitoring the latest medical publications and databases (Pubmed, EMBASE, Web of Science, Medscape, UpToDate, etc.)
- Having a good grasp of the most important journals and publications in cardiovascular medicine
- Prior experience in producing scientific content in various formats
- Basic knowledge of sound, video and image editing techniques
- A welcoming, confident, and considerate attitude towards teaching and knowledge transfer
- Passionate about keeping a sharp and elegant appearance when in contact with the audience
The areas of cooperation:
We sincerely welcome all colleagues with the above mentioned characteristics to collaborate with Daily Cardiology Academy’s faculty in producing educational content in various forms. Currently, the most important areas of need are:
- Journal scanning and monitoring latest publications in cardiovascular medicine and all other related fields of practice
- Continuing the “Impact” series. A review on latest articles in audio format
- Producing a new series of content in video format; focused on presenting the summery of latest articles regarding the patient-centered care such as “shared decision making”.
We shall once again thank you for your time, Daily Cardiology Academy is receiving a sizable number of applications and only qualified candidates are contacted for interviews. Please stay connected with us and kindly wait for our response to your application. We’ll be in touch soon.
Note: Daily Cardiology Academy is a nonprofit organization and your collaboration with the academy as a scientific associate will be an unpaid project and solely in order to promote science and education.
The educational content produced by your collaboration will be published under your name and affiliation.